Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 4-6 pork loin rib chops (about 3/4 inch thick)
For the Marinade:
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine worcestershire sauce
- Juice of two large lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Whisk marinade ingredients together in a bowl. Place the chops in a shallow pan or other non-reactive container. Pour the marinade over the chops, cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour.
Grill on medium-high heat until desired doneness is reached. On our grill, it usually takes about 6-7 minutes per side. Cooking times will vary. Allow the chops to rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting in to them.
Give the chops a sprinkle of coarse salt and a squeeze or two of lemon juice prior to serving.